Sales Account Executive
Sales Account Executive
PAYARC is an innovative Fintech Company that provides payment-processing services to businesses in the US. It was founded in 2016 in Greenwich CT, to leverage technology to reduce costs associated with accepting card payment while offering increased customer service and support. Our goal is to provide our customers with the lowest cost processing, best-in-class technology, and unparalleled support. Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent. We try and promote from within where possible, which offers growth opportunities.
We believe great companies are built by great employees – and strongly believe in the development of our employees and promotion from within. We have strived to design a program to help employees stay productive and achieve their financial goals.
As a Sales Account Executive for Small Business Merchant Services, you’ll identify and cultivate new clients, driving business from small business relationships, accountants, existing relationships, and other self-sourcing efforts. Outside Sales Agents partner with merchants effectively closing sales from companies ranging from 3 – 150 employees.
You will have a dedicated sales support team, continued developmental training, and we will engage your unique talents and perspectives.
Compensation includes: Base Salary + Sales bonuses!!!
As an Account Executive with PayArc, you will identify customer needs in terms of payment processing services and suggest PayArc Payment Services that best meet their business needs. You will also conduct periodic customer service and quality assurance visits with your merchant clients to foster loyalty and obtain referrals.
• Develops and maintains strong business relationships with business owners, starting with small to medium-size businesses and working your way up to larger businesses
• Collaborate with your Sales Support to prepare and present competitive sales proposals
• Works closely with your Sales Director, Sales Support, and Underwriting to meet your sales goals.
• Cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and persistent style
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
• Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas