Fast, easy, and secure all-in-one payments solution to power your software platform
Level-up your payments experience with our all-in-one platform
Grow your business and earn new recurring revenue streams on referred merchants
Improve the billing and checkout experience by keeping customers inside your core system
Reduce your operational costs by moving to an embedded payments ecosystem
Streamline billing, recurring payment subscriptions, customer invoicing and more within a single platform
Easy to integrate
- Integrate a revenue-generating, powerful payments engine at your pace.
- Tailored pricing based on past processing volumes and future projections.
- Feature-rich API and instant sandbox access.
User-friendly, secure, and powerful API
Quickly integrate your platform with our payments engine and streamline your billing experience.
- Before committing, test our various billing and checkout features, PCI compliant tokenization options, and more.
- Allow your merchants access to a white-labeled dashboard to manage subscriptions, invoices, accounts, deposits, and disputes – the right way.
- Dedicated ISV development team to assist with integration, merchant onboarding, and activation.
Solutions that evolve with you
We offer custom pricing and revenue share models that reflect the most efficient entry point for a partnership.
- Enjoy tiered, incentive-based cost structures that scale with your growing business.
- Industry-leading revenue share models and buy rates based on past and future payment performance.
- Full pricing transparency with no undisclosed markups or hidden fees.
User-friendly for employees and customers
Our payments integration comes with Partner Admin and Customer Portal access to our white-labeled ISV Dashboard.
- ISVs can manage and navigate admin payment features and configurations with ease.
- Pull unique reports, set payment parameters, send one-off and recurring invoices to clients, and more within the Customer Portal view.
- Enjoy a completely white-labeled customer journey with any transaction tool your ISV chooses to deploy.
Security you can count on
Our sophisticated security features protect you no matter what. You can count on us to help prevent fraud, manage chargebacks, and prevent losses.
- Your customer data is protected with our PCI Level 1 DSS compliance certification.
- Leverage our robust risk tools for real-time fraud mitigation.
Customize payment retry protocols and access rich reporting analytics.
Your new business HQ
Make smarter decisions based on real-time data that you can trust.
- See real-time profitability and revenue earnings on referred customer payments.
- Customize your ISV dashboard view to see granular customer payments behavior and actionable data.
- Generate and export various payment reports in your preferred format.
Always there when you need us 24/7
Our support team with deep expertise in payments are always available to answer your questions.
- Dedicated onboarding support to help get you set up
- Resource library of demos and videos
- Unlimited 24/7 support – just for you!
Accept payments from all major credit cards and digital wallets
We’ve got the answers to your questions
To access our API please click here. To access our API for testing you will need credentials created by our ISV team.
An API for a payment gateway allows you to integrate your existing application with a payment processor to enable your checkout process to accept payments.
Yes! With PAYARC, you can use our technology to sell online or in-person and accept payments.
Absolutely! We can help make managing your merchant portfolio easy and frictionless. With our merchant portal, we provide quick merchant underwriting and onboarding, online application submission, and application status tracking for ISVs’ merchant customers.
As a full-service payments partner, we offer a comprehensive growth program for our ISV partners to help tackle go-to-market strategies and support business growth.
We move quickly! Most integrations can be completed within 30 days.
Integrated payments refer to a payment processing system that is embedded directly into a software application. This allows end-users to make a purchase within the software solution rather than having to complete the sale through a third-party payment provider.